Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shameless tattoo artist tattoo uggs outlet when I use the Magic of the tarnished



Shameless tattoo artist tattoo uggs outlet when I use the Magic of the tarnished

Tattoo is very popular, uggs outlet and as a fashion girl, they like to have a totem, it is quite proud of. Still have a lot more boring design statement, but I always thought that the tattoo is a personal highlight, does not represent what the superstition, but the self-confidence. Encourage good sisters stand, yesterday I searched a lot of patterns, and Wen afternoon with a hair salon in the city center and stopped before, because the windows across the floor, greeted many, many more good-looking tattoo. Shop owner is a man, she is extra baggage, see me in, Mangcong computer turned, looked at us, "You are ..." I smiled and nodded, "I came to tattoo." He did not hurry to draw customers, which I admire, but not a ride for a ride and I chatted, and gave me a lot of truth tattoo. In particular, some tattoo taboo is to my ear Xuanhu its mysterious, I like the actor and singer Qi Wei in the "FHM" photo shoot a series of tattoos. I see endless Yin Xian, but he also told me that the tattoo is painful, you are not afraid of it? The reason why many girls tattoo that is because "feeling blue" or "publicity" you belong to that one? The face of his question, I suddenly was extremely embarrassed, some speechless. Wen the last round of games for me, young man do? Is a new map. The argument in favor of only a small part of me, in fact, in order to hide a scar on my body, it was very ugly, perennial entrenched in my waist, each bath will be severely tortured me one game where I want the text on I like the little flower Clivia. Because his nickname is "Clivia" It was a man hurt me, I have already forgotten him for a long time, but I for him, in a pot of hot water shed from the gas stove on tilt, I pushed him , hot water poured into my stomach impartial, suddenly, a terrible pain in my body hit every corner ... but I am still out of a trace of a smile, because he was not injured, even in front of people like themselves one thousand sores 100 holes, as long as he's intact, I feel at ease. But later, he still chose to break up with me, in fact, I found him cheating, I offered to break up. I have a habit of this: under the sun did not abandon my men, only to be thrown my man. Just as I was immersed in the painful past in the past when, Wen patted my back, what made it stay? Prepare the text there? Man what? I said, the Ministry of the navel, a small flower of Clivia. His fat face reveal a bedroom smile, looking straight I felt goose bumps, but I still bite the bullet and the obey his command. He downloaded a Clivia computer, and then asked me the size of the satisfaction? I even imagined, satisfied. I blocked that road as long as it scars on the line. He then led me to the second floor, it is a particularly small room, uggs outlet stores I asked Wen to accompany me to make it? He said, you see the house is so small, only suitable for two people. I have no say anything, just told his Tuowen good waiting for me below. I lifted the underwear, exposing white belly, the belly button that said at the glowing reddish scars still remain, this is because I usually like to take a bath when the roots of the hair-like twist's sake. He wiped at my navel at the point of alcohol, be sterilized, and then goes on printed paper is dipped in a pattern Clivia point "ink" (I do not know what that is, listen to him anyway, his role is that you can print this pattern system on the skin), while cold at my navel. He made me lay on the sofa, eyes closed, because he said he soon stabbed with a very small motor to drive a very fine needle, the skin at the walk carefully. For the boys, if, stung by ants, but for girls, many of them left the tears. I follow what he said, close your eyes lie down to go, he moves very beginning Rouhuan, Chu I do not feel pain, but gradually, perhaps sensing the problem, the kind of pain, although small and fragmented, but still I gasped a few mouthfuls of breath. However, I do not care, I drowsily lay there, because he said it was well done, at least thirty minutes or longer, the navel adds to the difficulty, it will be very laborious. I believe his words, but after about ten minutes, I found that is not right, opened his eyes and saw one of his hands facing my chest, I asked, What are you doing, Sepei, happy color. He said, do not do, and then he covered my mouth, I did not even have the strength to resist, he did not know what's inside a spray fragrance, anyway, I was getting weak, beat up until Wen I wake up, Hey, how do you sleep? I stood up, ugg boots outlet felt discomfort while lower body, the body of a crooked, almost fell down, I was trying to tell him of the evil Wen, he warned me with their eyes clearly on until the end what I offend you? I will let you get out of this shop. I swallowed a breath, then went out together, and Wen ... ... I suspect they have been a plot, according to Wen Wen said I had a full 90 minutes, she was getting impatient, rushed to several phases, but have been a brother who called the owner stopped on the grounds that inconvenient, others tattoo time, if people watching, it will come to grief's. Wen believed his lie, until I received notice that the text is good, and Wen was upstairs. 5:00 this morning, I called the police, to do a record, and then walk the streets, a man suddenly helpless loud wail ... ...



No comments:

Post a Comment