Friday, December 23, 2011

Fasting: natural treatments for bladder infection



I just found water fasting is actually a natural remedies for bladder infection!

I woke up at about 4am with all the current symptoms of a UTI and huge discomfort: Extremely painful urination, lower abdominal cramping, blood at my urine, feeling like I was on the verge of pee my pants even when clearly there was a maximum of a drop at my bladder etc.

I was so uncomfortable that sleeping more was inconceivable, well, i sat up watching TV and drinking Plenty of water.

I additionally did some study (since this was my first UTI) and found that typically people take antibiotics in this.

As I am a believer in water fasting and allowing your body to heal itself, I didnt eat anything all morning.

By 1pm my symptoms had subsided completely. So by 3pm I made myself a giant jug of smoothie and thought I was healed.

Uti Cure

Unfortunately, the symptoms returned. I really searched on the internet a tad bit more and discovered advice from Dr Douglas Graham praoclaiming that one should fast up until the symptoms are alleviated and continue fasting for not less than 24 hours and then.

I really began to water fast again, this time following symptoms disappeared (this only took a couple), I continued to fast for the further 24 hours.

It worked like a dream.

The symptoms stayed gone!

I really endorse using this method, as opposed to investing a heap of chemicals within the body that will likely lead you to suffering from another illness and having to consider a lot more drugs, have you thought to just water fast for several days?

The wonderful thing is the symptoms of the UTI disappear SO quickly along with a further 24 hours of fasting is really no trouble. Take it as being any excuses for some 'me' serious amounts of settle in by incorporating movies and books you've been seeking to get into for a while.

That of a lovely urinary tract infection do-it-yourself solution! As well as much much better than attempting to down liters of yukky tasting unsweetened cranberry juice (which very rarely has any effect by all reports!).

So stop for water fasting being a urinary tract infection cure!

I am sure that the above mentioned home remedies for bladder infection definitely work!



No comments:

Post a Comment