Thursday, March 8, 2012

Can it be Love Chpt. 2




My sister Alyssa, called me on my small cell phone the morning I awoken in my car parked in the center of nowhere. I answered having a groan.
amesud
Gwendalinn! Were are you! Alyssa sobbed into the phone.

I'm not home okay!prom dresses online

Why! Why! Why

Because I could not take it there.

Gwen get home!

No, I like it alone. I said shifting my position in the car.

Well I can't want it here with mommy and daddy.

Alyssa is thirteen that i'm seventeen, she still acts like a baby and appearance like one too. She has long blonde hair like our mother and her father. She has those big eyes which are blue, rather than one freckle to be with her face. She has the largest personality on earth. She's outgoing and rude, she is a massive brat who always gets her way. Her room is significantly different then mine, it's all pink having a flat screen TV and she or he dresses all in pink. She has her very own dog her father, my step father, bought her. She dresses it like Paris hiltons chiwauwau, however it is a wiener dog. We have nothing really, We have clothes plus a room with no TV, she has everything I ever wanted when I was her age and I still don't have that stuff.

Just figure out how to deal with it. I said putting my seat belt on.

I set my phone down where it would stay and place it on speaker phone. I drove off still talking to her.

And everyone says I'm the rude brat! Just pay attention to yourself! You are so selfish!

I'm not selfish I simply can't take it in your own home.prom dresses on sale

Whatever! she stuck having a grunt.

I shut my phone and went back onto the road. I had been in a major traffic jam. I stopped road in an illegal turn and take off many individuals. I parked at a hotel and grabbed my bag. I fell slipping on ice and was bumped out cold for hitting my directly the concrete. After i awoken a new man around my maturity as bent over watching me.

May I help you I said coldly looking to get up.

Woah woah! He was quoted saying slowly helping me up. I was only attempting to help. He muttered.

I can't need help. Thank you very much.

Sorry for attempting to be nice.

I walked into the hotel using the boy tagging behind me.

Do you really need anything I said sourly turning around.

Nope, I'm just going to my room.

Okay. I mumbled looking at the check-in counter.

Hello! The girl said sweetly having a sour smile.

Hi, I'd like to get a room.

Sorry all our rooms are taken. But you may have this pen. She handed me a pen using the name from the hotel about it and she or he grinned widely turning around and disappearing.

I turned around as well as the boy was standing write there I nearly jumped from my sneakers.

Are you some sort of stalker something like that

An obsessed person! He was quoted saying laughing. No, I simply over heard Cammielle, and was thinking about being nice again by inviting one to remain at my room. he continued without laughing.

Boy, we merely met that's pretty fast.

'We don't have to sleep together or anything, He laughed then continued,The space is separated two rooms two rooms two bathrooms and only one kitchen, is it possible to experience that

Yes, I assume I will. I followed him approximately his room and went directly to the side I had been likely to be staying in.

What's your name He asked.

My name is Gwendalinn but call me Gwen.

Alright, Gwen, i am Justin.

I unpacked al my stuff and left.

Okay, Justin.

He laughed because he poured himself some cereal.

So are you in college Justin asked.

No, I'm still in highschool.

Then the reason for here

I'd to run away.

Why

I'll let you know while we are good friends.

Okay.

Are you in college

Yes, my fresh.

So your nineteen

No eighteen.

What college can you head to

I can't search for a particular college.

You never

No, Time passes with a college plus a common college for those who don't genuinely wish to go just too large in life.

So you shouldn't be a billionaire

No not really, Among the best to become artist that's not well known.

I want to be a designer too, but a well known one.

What college are you about to head to

I am not sure yet, one that gives me a good degree in public arts, as with drama and drawing.

So your an actress plus an arteest

Yes.

How well are you at drawing

Well I will probably draw you.

Well or okay

Well. I challenged.

I want to see. He was quoted saying handing me a sketch pad plus a pencil.

I looked over his features. A highly looking but chin, brown hair to his neck, gourgus brown eyes plus a well known smile. I finished and showed it to him and that he gave me a huge grin.

Congratulations! He congratulated.

He yawned and walked to his room, i heard snoring after a couple of seconds. I sat in the couch nearest to my room and turned it on and went to sleep after awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment